Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Throwing fits
I was so frustrated yesterday and Gage was not making it easy. We went to the library to visit Sherri and when it came time to leave Gage didn't want to leave. He threw the biggest fit that he has ever done before and I had to hide my smile and laughs because it was so funny. He was hilarious and I had to take pictures and it made him even more mad. I know it shows that I am not a great mom. Any other mom would try to calm down their child but I had had it and I needed a laugh, because last week was so busy. I had to help out with the blood drive on Monday and yea I donated blood for the second time and it was not as bad as my first time. Then on Saturday I had to help out with the dinner for the Relief Society broadcast and I had to make a sheet cake and two 9x13 cheesy potatoes. I had to help with the decorations and at the end we had to clean up the tables and chairs and any other mess that was made. I got to the church at 3:00pm and didn't get home until 8:30pm. On top of all that I had to teach my Sunday school class on Sunday. I was so grumpy on Sunday and Monday and so yesterday I needed a good laugh and Gage gave that to me. Just look at these and tell me you are not laughing.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that is so freakin cute. I am glad you had your camera with you to take the pics.
Post a Comment