Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lounging around.

Makenna stayed home form school because she is sick. She had a low fever this morning and she has been having growing pains in her legs. She and I decided to loung around and watch a movie together and I let her pick out the movie. She picked out Flicka and we both love that movie. She said to me ,"Mom do you know why I like this movie, it makes me want to ride a horse." She is so dang cute. At the part when the horse gets hurt by the mountain lion Makenna started to cry and it was so sad because I have never seen her cry because of a movie. I told her that it was alright and that I cry in movies too. I had to talk to her and tell her that Flicka was going to be fine and that the end of the movie was happy. She is getting so big and she acts so much older than she really is. I don't know what I am going to do with her, she is growing too fast.



4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Bummer she's not feeling well! Hope she's back to normal soon! It is nice to have a little snuggle time though. She is a sweetie.

Crystal said...

She's beautiful Kjirsta. What a fun time to spend with just her too.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Sorry about the "sick" day, but I'm sure she was loving the good times with her mom. Little girls are so sweet.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Those pictures are priceless. What a little softy. Hope she's feelign better!