When Brandon came home last night from work he asked if we wanted to go hunting with him and surprisingly I said yes. I am not much of a hunter but I wanted to spend some time with him and the kids did too. We had to go to the Chevron first to get snacks because anytime that we go to the mountains we have to have snacks and drinks. We didn't see any deer for awhile and Brandon was beginning to think that there were no more. We finally saw 5 doe and a coyote. No luck with any bucks but that's alright with me I don't like to eat it and we have no room for it anyway. We had so much fun seeing all the colors of the leaves and one thing about Milford is the beautiful sunsets, last night was no exception. The kids had had enough of being in there car seats so we got out for a minute and let them play on the back of the truck. I am always saying that there are no pictures of me because I am always the one behind the camera, and so Makenna took two pictures of me and Brandon. She did a good job for only being 4 1/2. She keeps asking for a camera for her birthday and I thought that she was too young but maybe not. Well it was a good night and we all had fun spending time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
deer hunting... what happened to rabbit hunting? i am glad you did not find any. love the temper pics! jeff is going to texas for 3 weeks tomorrow so i was thinking about coming to see you for a weekend if your not too busy!
So fun! The things we wives will do so we can see our hubbies! The kids look cute! And so do you--it is nice to see your face finally!
It's crazy that you have to go hunting to spend time with your husband, I know how you feel. Well it looks like a fun time was had by all. Ohhh and I love seeing other peoples kids throwing a tantrum, because then I don't feel like the only one. You gotta laugh it off or we would go crazy as moms! See ya tomorrow
To bad you didn't catch anything you could have mounted it's head and hung it in your front room. It would have been awesome. O well maybe next time.
Post a Comment