Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best Pizza Ever!

So Leigh and I love Pioneer Pizza and when we both lived in Enoch we would get it often. Well at least I did. It has the best crust. It is so soft and thick you don't even need bread sticks. It is way yummy. We decided since we couldn't get it for lunch (because it isn't open until 4:00 pm) we would get it for dinner. It did not disappoint us, it is still way yummy and I still love and think that it is the best pizza ever. The kids played with puzzles while waiting for the pizza to get done and they were so good and patient.


BEST PIZZA EVER!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

mmmmm....I love that pizza too!

Nat Lud said...

This is totally one of my fave pizza places! Yum!

Crystal said...

thats it! After your chocolate cake post and now this? I'm ordering this tonight-thanks a lot!!!

bjjames said...

Hey Kjirsta, I found your blog through Lynette (obviously the most popular lol. Everyone has got to love the Whittakers! Anyway, where is this pizza place? I have never heard of it. Looks like you are all doing great. Maybe I run into to you sooner than later. Take care:)