Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drinking Milk

Do you remember when you were little and you would drink out of the bowl when you were finished with your cereal? Well I do and I still do it today. Gage never would do it until yesterday and when I went to get his bowl to put it in the sink he said, "No mom, I need to drink my milk first," and that was a first for him. I thought that it was so cute and I know that my dad would be so proud of him and I know that sounds funny but my dad is a firm believer that you don't waste anything. Gage dripped a little and made a mess but his messy faces are so cute. I know that it is not very good manners so now you all know that I don't always have good manners.


4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Cute milk moustache! He is a very handsome little fellar! Even with milk on his chin!

Anonymous said...

When I started reading the "when you were little part" My first thought was, "I still do that". I try not to do it in front of my littlest one because I don't want him to try it. It would make a big mess. Spencer does it sometimes though!

Crystal said...

yikes! I guess we can't be friends anymore, I really believed you had good manners...darn I really liked you too :(

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That should be a "Got Milk" ad. Gage is such a cutie...a cutie w/ strong bones :)