After we were done collecting some leaves we decided to go on a hike. It was a little chilly but it was beautiful. We hiked up this hill that has a pond at the bottom. Brandon thought that we had done the hike before but we hadn't. I didn't think that the kids would make it all the way to the top without us carrying them but they wee troupers and they did it by themselves. Makenna was no in the best shoes but she did just fine. I wanted to take pictures of Makenna and Gage with the changing leaf colors and the scenery. We got a few good pics but Gage didn't want to sit still. He wanted to find acorns and he wanted to explore. We didn't get to stay up on top too long because it was really high and Gage was making us nervous. It was a great day and I love to spend time with my family and I was really glad that Brandon got to spend the whole weekend with us. His dad was out of town and so he took it easy with the farm and just did the necessity jobs.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Hiking
After we were done collecting some leaves we decided to go on a hike. It was a little chilly but it was beautiful. We hiked up this hill that has a pond at the bottom. Brandon thought that we had done the hike before but we hadn't. I didn't think that the kids would make it all the way to the top without us carrying them but they wee troupers and they did it by themselves. Makenna was no in the best shoes but she did just fine. I wanted to take pictures of Makenna and Gage with the changing leaf colors and the scenery. We got a few good pics but Gage didn't want to sit still. He wanted to find acorns and he wanted to explore. We didn't get to stay up on top too long because it was really high and Gage was making us nervous. It was a great day and I love to spend time with my family and I was really glad that Brandon got to spend the whole weekend with us. His dad was out of town and so he took it easy with the farm and just did the necessity jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. You guys had a busy weekend! I am glad you got to enjoy having the hubby around==I know how rare that is for farmers! You look great in the pics!
I am loving the changing colors of fall. Your kids are so dang cute, and the conference pics are perfect. Dustin always loves to sneak a little nap in come conference time :) Keep bloggin' so I know what's happening in Milford!
What beautiful pictures! They made me want to go for a hike right this minute. I love this season and the cooling temperatures. Also, I agree w/ your comments on conference.
jeff would be sooooooo jealous!! what pretty pictures! and kjirsta you look too cute to be on a hike. i am excited to come to your neck of the woods this weekend!
I'm so jealous. I really miss the Milford mountains and he pine nut picking too. The kids look adorable as always.
Post a Comment