Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My Last week and a half.
I know that I have not posted in a week and a half and it is because I have been gone. I was visiting with my sister Julianna before she left on her mission. She is going to Calgary, Canada. We had such a great time with each other these last few days. We went running in the mornings (6 miles a Day), we went shopping to get the last of her clothes and other items, and we sold her car to Low Book Sales. That was really hard for her to sell her car because she had to pay on top of what they gave her. I told her to just do it and not look back and that everything would be OK. We went and saw Mamma Mia and it was fabulous. I loved it and I loved the music so much that I went and bought the sound track. Great movie. It was a crazy week and for those of you that I spent any time with sorry it wasn't more and thanks for the fun and catching up. Oh and sorry for all the posts but I did so much in the last week and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I heard that you were up here and a mere 2 minutes away from my house, and you didn't stop and say Hi. I guess I will forgive you since it was family time while you were up here.
I heard that you were up here and a mere 2 minutes away from my house, and you didn't stop and say Hi. I guess I will forgive you since it was family time while you were up here.
I'm sorry your Juliana is leaving i know how close you are & taht it is going to be rough without her. What a great sister you are to go and be with her and help her prepare for this adventure :( come to Cedar I think you still owe me lunch for my last birthday--maybe its time to pay up!
I'm so glad to finally know why you've been absent from the blogging world! What a great week and a half it sounds like. I hope your sister has a great mission! If she's anything like you, she'll be a hit! I had to laugh when I read the part about Mamma Mia. I went with some friends a couple of weeks ago and we, too, went and bought the sound track right after! Awesome, fun show!
Wow. I don't think I really expected you to reply to that letter. Sorry for freaking you out. You know how you get that feeling like you have to take care of something? That's what happened. I'm so glad to hear about everything that's going on in your life. It sounds like things are just wonderful. And Juliana and your parents on missions? That's just awesome! How about your brothers? You look great in your pics. You can tell how often we actually pay attention to our blog. You commented a couple weeks ago! Thanks for replying. It makes me feel better.
Post a Comment