Makenna started dance a couple weeks ago and I just took pictures of her at class. Her teacher McKendra is teaching them to do a cartwheel and toe touches, and some spin thing that I can't spell that starts with a p. She is still learning her cartwheel as you can see she is hanging upside down. She loves dance and I can't wait until their first performance.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Dance
Makenna started dance a couple weeks ago and I just took pictures of her at class. Her teacher McKendra is teaching them to do a cartwheel and toe touches, and some spin thing that I can't spell that starts with a p. She is still learning her cartwheel as you can see she is hanging upside down. She loves dance and I can't wait until their first performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I bet she loves it.
Post a Comment