I think that Gage is addicted to ice cream. Brandon got some ice cream out and there was not that much left and I don't know if you do it or not but he decided to finish it out of the carton. I don't like doing it but what ever. Any way Gage said that he wanted some and Brandon tried to give him a bite and he said that he wanted to do it himself. He is mister independent. So I had to take some pictures because he decided that he had to feed Brandon and it was way cute.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Ice Cream!
I think that Gage is addicted to ice cream. Brandon got some ice cream out and there was not that much left and I don't know if you do it or not but he decided to finish it out of the carton. I don't like doing it but what ever. Any way Gage said that he wanted some and Brandon tried to give him a bite and he said that he wanted to do it himself. He is mister independent. So I had to take some pictures because he decided that he had to feed Brandon and it was way cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think it is so funny when kids feed parents. My Benson does it all the time because he knows that it is cute.
I just can't believe Gage was willing to share with his dad. Jase would have just taken the ice cream and ran :) Those pictures are priceless.
Post a Comment