Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hair Cuts

Makenna, Gage, and I all got our last hair cut from my sister Julianna before she left on her mission. She straightened and trimmed Makenna's, cut Gage's and colored and cut a lot of my hair. Yes it is all gone. Just look at the pile on the floor. It is all my hair and if it wasn't short enough I had her cut more off a few days later. I love my hair, and my kids.







2 comments:

Crystal said...

too cute! Who the heck is going to cut your hair now?! Your kids are so beautiful! I'm glad you had this last hoorah with Juliana-these memories will last forever (maybe even 18 months!)

Anonymous said...

You weren't lying you did do a lot this last while. That is a lot of posts I just read. So are you going to grow out your hair for a year and a half until she gets back?