Saturday, July 4, 2009
Ward Summer Party
My mom and dad got home from their mission the middle of June, (Yeah!) and the kids and I went up North to see them. Their ward had a summer party and so we all went. The kids got to make paper rockets and launch them off, they got to do the fishing pond, three legged races, have someone read to them, and a few other things. It was fun to watch them do all these things and I just love my mom and dad's ward, they are great and so friendly. I helped my niece Kaizley with her rocket and I even did the three legged race with Makenna while Gage did it with my dad. It was fun but I don't have pictures of the three legged race of us. What a fun Summer activity.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment