Yesterday I was out visiting Brandon's Grandma and Grandpa, and when we were getting ready to go home Brandon called and asked me to bring the kids to him because he had a surprise to show the kids. So we went out to where they were cutting hay and when we got there he had a baby deer in the swather with him. It was so cute and it couldn't have been more than a couple days old. Brandon almost ran over it so he got out and moved it and then it moved back in the way and Brandon saw the mom run off and also he saw a coyote and so he put the baby in with him until he was done. The kids loved it and we had to take it back to Brandon's grandma's to show them and his aunt Evelyn. Makenna and Gage didn't want to leave so we put one of them in with Brandon's dad and one in with him. I also rode with Brandon it the swather until they were done cutting so we could put the baby deer back. I hope the mom came back for it but chances are slim. It was fun a cute though. Brandon said it was kind of early for the baby deer cause they usually don't start seeing them in their hay fields until second cut. Some things about farming make it all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is soooo freakin' cute!
What a cute little deer! Love those pics.
so cute. I hope he finds his Mom.
Your family is super cute - it was so fun catching up on your family!!! I am so happy that I'm not the only person in the world that Farms - we just got done putting up our silage for 20,000 cattle - nice huh!!!! At least you'll understand the work that goes into such undertakings!
That is so neat, I bet your kids thought that was so cool!
Hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog list!
Post a Comment