Saturday, July 4, 2009

What a mess

We are putting in a new backyard and man has it been such a mess. We decided to put our trampoline in the ground so when I go home from one of my trips up North my yard was all tore up and there was a big hole in the ground. Our neighbors thought that we were putting in a swimming pool. Well not quiet but it has been nice for the trampoline to be in the ground so the kids can get on and off. We also got a new swing set for the kids and put in some playground sand, don't know if that is a good thing or not yet I will let you know. We also put in some new sod which is real nice. I am loving it. Here are the pictures of the mess and there will be more pictures of the different stages to come later.










3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I am glad you posted pics so I could see your hard work! I love it! Your kids will have a blast back there.

Crystal said...

blhk! That's all I have to say

Crystal said...

blhk! That's all I have to say