
My friend Crystal and I ran a 5k for the Susan G. Komen race for the cure. For those of you who don't know what that is it is for breast cancer research. We had fun and Crystal did awesome. She didn't think she would be able to keep up but she did until the end where I left her so I could sprint. When I run with my sister Julianna we always sprint at the end and so in keeping with tradition I sprinted at the end. So much fun. Thanks for running with me, next year I am hoping that I can get more people to run with me.




1 comment:
what good lookin' girls!!! That was so stinking cool--thanks so much for inviting me, I NEVER would have done something like that without a little push--good job keeping up with me ;)
p.s.
next year ALL the girls will be there--ALL the girls!!!
Post a Comment