Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frosting Cookies

I make sugar cookies every year around Valentines day but this year I hadn't until yesterday. I kept telling Makenna, Gage and Brandon that I would make some and so yesterday I figured that I better do it. This weekend Brandon's aunts came down to visit and his aunt Bettsy brought Makenna and Gage these way cute aprons so I thought why not put them to use. The kids love them and they work perfect for frosting cookies. Just look how cute they are.





4 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Those aprons are adorable, and I love any excuse to make sugar cookies. Looks like they had fun!

Grandma 'D' said...

What a fun idea...those aprons.
They are way cute. And what a fun mommy you are Kjirsta. Memories, and sugar. Is there anything better. I think NOT!

Nat Lud said...

So cute! I love little people aprons!

Mom at Our House said...

Mmmm sugar cookies!