Monday, August 11, 2008
Lehman's Cave
Our family and my friend Autumn and her little boy Justus went to Lehman's cave this last weekend. We had such a good time. I thought that my kids wouldn't like it but they did. The kids and I have never been out there, but Brandon went when he was in school. It was really cool seeing all the formations and hearing all the stories about the cave. I guess that part of the cave was in a movie but I don't remember the title. We had such a fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I think I am going to take my family there. Spencer would love it.
so, can i just tell you that sarah still talks about makenna daily. everytime she prays she prays for bakenna! i love it! i need your sisters number to get my dryer and wanted to see if you are coming this way at all?? let me know how you are!! miss you. leigh
Looks so fun! I love it there. Although I have to admit it seemed a LOT bigger when I first went on our fourth grade field trip! :) About dancing--I am so happy Josh won. I loved him! I was definitely surprised but I was very happy for him!
Post a Comment