Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Falling asleep at the table

Gage fell asleep eating ice cream the other day and it was so cute I had to take a picture. You always see the pictures of little babies falling asleep in their highchairs but not usually a kid at the table. He had a long day and didn't have a nap so I don't blame him for falling asleep. Poor little guy.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

What the heck? Have you been holding out on me? I had no idea you had a blog. Anywho - your kids are adorable as ever and getting so big. We miss Milford but we'll be back - one day!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I didn't know you had a blog up and running...speaking of running, you ran a marathon!? I can't even run around the block. Oh, I am so excited to have another blogger friend. And Disneyland looks like tons of fun :)

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. I love that your daughter is still sitting there eating