Monday, August 18, 2008

Beaver County Fair.

I know that I have like three slide shows on here but I love them and you can put way more pictures on here. The Beaver County Fair was this last weekend and when you live in a small town you go to everything that there is. It was so much fun. The kids got to play on the big blow-up toys and of course my kids were scared to go by themselves so I had to help them climb and slide with them. We watched the rodeo on Friday and on Saturday Brandon's mom Sherri watched the kids so we could go watch the demolition derby. It was so nice to go out without the kids even if it was just to the fair. I haven't been to too many demolition derby's, but this one was the best one by far. Someone got hurt though and had to go in the ambulance. That was not the fun part but he was OK. We will definitely go next year.

2 comments:

The Clampets said...

You guys are always doing something FUN!!! You have the cutest kids ever! Hope to see you soon!

Nat Lud said...

I missed out on the fair this year. :( It is always good for some entertainment!