Friday, November 20, 2009

Were having another girl!!!

On November 10Th we found out that we were having a girl and we were surprised and so excited. We took Makenna and Gage to see the baby in my belly and to see their faces light up seeing that there is a little baby growing in my belly was so exciting and fun. It made it more real to them and Gage said are we getting the baby out today. He is such a funny little kid and says the funniest things. Gage wanted a baby brother and Makenna wanted a baby sister so when we found out it was a girl I told Brandon that he had to get Gage excited and all we had to say was that he was going to be a big brother to a little sister and that's all it took to get him excited and to put a big smile on his face. Brandon thought it was a boy and so did I at first but then after I heard the heart beat for the first time I had doubts about it being a boy, I was unsure. Now we need to come up with a name and start buying things. Brandon wants me to wait until after Christmas and I think it's a good idea but if anyone knows me and how I was with Makenna and Gage I was ready like 5 months before they were both here. The Ultra Sound was so amazing and I loved it. The ultra sound tech took her time and we were looking at our baby girl for 45 min. on the big screen just watching her jump and kick and move around. She was so active and that makes me a little worried at how she is going to be when she comes out and is here with us. I am hoping that she was just so active cause she knows that there will not be that much room for very long. We are so excited about our little one and can't wait to meet her in April.




It's a girl!!!












4 comments:

loven it! said...

LOVE the little video clip!! i can't wait to meet this little girl!! are you coming up?? call me!!

Mom at Our House said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to hear your names. Don't worry - I won't steal cuz we're having a boy :) Please don't go before me!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! How exciting. It is always such a fun time.