This year Trick or Treating was fun and easy with Makenna and Gage. They were so excited to go and I didn't have to remind them to say trick or treat they just did it. The age group that they are at is so fun at times sometimes I wish it could just stay this way. Makenna couldn't decide what she wanted to be for Halloween this year and when we were at one of our friends houses their little girl had a witch hat that Makenna kept wearing for dress-up so I asked her if she would want to be a witch this year and she said yes. We went to the store and we were looking at all the witch costumes, and when I showed her the right one she got way excited. I know my little girl and she couldn't be just any witch she had to be an elegant witch. She is so funny but I loved the costume and so did she. Gage knew what he wanted to be right off and so when I asked him what he wanted to be and he said a pirate I knew that would be easy. Makenna was a pirate a few years ago and so we had most of the stuff. My friend Jamie had some other stuff that Gage liked better so we borrowed it from them. The last two years have been great and I haven't needed to buy a costume for Gage because of Jamie and it has been so nice. Makenna and Gage looked so cute in their costumes and they loved every minute of Halloween. I just love when my kids are happy and have lost of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such cute kids! I love their costumes. How nice that ya have a hook-up with Jamie! We miss ya in Bunco's. . .
They both look so cute. It is fun to see kids enjoying themselves on Halloween!
so CUTE!! love the pics!! miss you!
Post a Comment