Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

Look they have the same hair line, and Brandon really needs to keep his hat on that shiny bright white head.





For spring break the kids and I went up north to go visit my sister that just had her forth baby. I wanted to help her but I don't think I helped her much other than hanging out with her. The kids wanted to go see their new baby cousin and I need to get out and visit some friends and my family. It was some much needed vacation. I enjoyed hanging out with my family and I even got in some friend time. I went to dinner with some friends from High School and I hadn't seen most of them in like 8 years. It was fun to see everyone and to catch up on what they have been up to. I also got to go hang out with one of my best girlfriends Leigh, and let our kids play together. We hit their neighborhood Easter egg hunt and the kids scored big time. What a fun day that was. I wanted to stay up there for a week but didn't want to be away from Brandon for Easter so I was planning on coming home on Saturday. I begged Brandon for three days to come up North and he finally said yes. So Brandon came up on Saturday and left Sunday Night. You don't even know how much that meant to me, especially cause they are so busy getting everything ready for this years crop season on the farm. The kids were so excited to see him and I think they are just like him and after a few days they were asking to go home to Milford. they are sure not like me. I told Brandon the next time he gets to keep them cause he is the one that taught them that Milford is the best place and that being in the city is not very fun. We will see how that goes. All in all it was a great spring break with family, friends, and even sleeping in a few days.

No comments: