Thursday, April 23, 2009

First lost tooth

My little girl is getting so big and growing up so fast. Makenna lost her first tooth on April 21. She was scared to pull it out but when I did it she was just surprised and and happy. She said it didn't hurt her at all. She was so excited that she wanted to go show everyone especially her Grandma Sherri. Later that night we went out to Grandma Sherri's and showed her that Makenna had lost her first tooth. Papa Mike gave her a dollar for pulling it out and I told Makenna that if she put her tooth under her pillow the tooth fairy would come and take her tooth and give her more money. She woke-up the next morning to fine $5 under her pillow. She was so excited to take that to her class and show everyone that her tooth was gone and that the tooth fairy brought her some money. I can't believe that she lost her first tooth but she is about the same age as I was when I lost my first tooth. I just wish she would slow down a little and stop growing up so fast. I am enjoying watching all the stages my kids are going through though, and how much they are learning everyday.





2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

So exciting for her, but a little sad for you. It is hard watching our babies get so big so fast.

Unknown said...

Way to go! That is such an exciting time. The tooth Fairy must be sellin' teeth on Ebay she gives so much more for them these days....