Makenna got invited to a birthday party last week. This was not her first one but it was the first time that Gage realized that he was not invited. He was so sad and Ithought that is was the cutest face, I had to take a picture. Every time he gets sad I ask if he wants to go find his dad and that usually cheers him up. I called Brandon and he was loading hay trucks so we went out to the red shed and watched him load the trucks and talked to him for a few minutes until it was time to go get Makenna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It is so hard bein' younger poor kid. He'll get his turn soon. :)
That face makes me sad :( Pretty soon he'll be a party animal at all his friend's birthdays...until then, enjoy that cute, little guy!
Post a Comment