Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Much Fun!

Makenna and Gage have been asking all winter long to build a snowman and I have been putting it off because I don't like the cold and snow, the only thing I do like about it is the hot chocolate you get when you go inside to warm up. You would think that I am from somewhere warmer. I like to see my kids have fun so today with all the snow we got last night and this morning I thought that I better get out there and at least try. Well we didn't have any luck with the snowman but the kids had fun making snow angels and then we had a snowball fight. I then bribed the kids with hot chocolate if we could go inside and it worked. It was fun but I like to be warm so we only played for maybe 30 minutes outside. They didn't mind though because their daddy and Papa Mike came home for lunch so they could spend time with them.




4 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm loving the rosy cheeks. It looks like fun - for the kids at least. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I need to be a good mom and take my kids out too. Snow pictures are too cute w/ the kids all bundled up. The hot chocolate is the best part, though. You're my kind of woman!

loven it! said...

that is a lot of snow!! it is fun once you get out there if you have warm enough clothes!!

Mom at Our House said...

I let my kids go pay outside and I sit by the back door and watch them. It keeps me warm, and them happy