Saturday, November 15, 2008
Going Private.
I know there are many of you that hate private blogs but there are just too many weirdos out there and I get random people looking at my blog just from googling something random like packing suitcases and little mermaid. I have had people look at my blog from other countries. So if you want to keep looking at my blog leave me your email and I will add you to the list. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
CRYSTALSWHITE@YAHOO.COM
cd_schofield@yahoo.com
That is scary! Please add me, my email is zztootszz@aol.com
Adrianne
I want to be in your group, an invite would be great!
jenellelacy@yahoo.com
I want to be a part of your group. An ;invite would be great!
jenellelacy@yahoo.com
I want to be invited and you have my email. Just so you know you can change the settings so people can't find your blog while doing a google search.
Add me to the list!
jeepandnisha@gmail.com
I love to check in with the Yardley's so please include me...jamesfarmlife@yahoo.com
kcgladden@yahoo.com
Please add me to your list. Halloweenbooks2007@yahoo.com
we would love to keep in touch with what you and your family are up too. farrell_007@msn.com
We would love to Keep in touch with what you and your family are up too. So please add us to your list. farrell_007@msn.com
Post a Comment