Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Nothing like waiting until the last minute right? We were going to carve pumpkins on Thursday but Brandon and I went to a Farm Bureau meeting and we didn't get home until after 9:00pm and Makenna was sleeping so we decided that we would do it on Friday and when I say we I mean me. Brandon had to work and so the kids and I carved the pumpkins. Makenna didn't like it at all and I had to do hers. I did talk Gage into doing his and he did pretty good. It was fun but I am no expert. The one that you can't tell what is on it well I was trying to do one thing and it was not working so I decided to do some bats with the moon. I free handed it so I don't think that they look too bad. It was fun though just a busy day.







No comments: