Thursday, January 28, 2010

Better late then never

I have been slacking on my blogging so I decided I better catch up. I am putting Christmas and Makenna's 6th birthday together, cause they are kind of together with Makenna's birthday being the day after Christmas. Our Christmas was awesome. We got to sleep in until 7:30 which was nice and the kids woke up on a happy note, which is always a good thing. The kids got bikes and lost of other fun things. We got the Wii as a family gift this year but mostly for Brandon although I have to say the kids have loved it and have done really good at some of the games we got to go with it. Gage has done really good with boxing and loves it, he has only been beat once and he will play forever. I thought it would wear him out but that is not the case. I got to talk to my sister missionary on the phone for 45 minutes which was I think one of the best Christmas presents I got this year. Brandon took down the tree for me on Christmas, (I know what you are all thinking but my house is small and I wanted room for Makenna's birthday party), and then we all played the Wii for a little bit while we waited for family to come. Makenna's birthday was a hit as well and so easy for me with her only wanting cupcakes for her cake. I usually make and decorate the cake but not this year. I was so relaxed and not stressed out, thanks Makenna , Love you. We had some of my family come down and stay for a few days and Brandon's family came for her party as well. We had such a good time playing games, eating and just visiting. It was lost of fun, and we had a good time with everyone.










Makenna's 6th Birthday party. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)









1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Merry Christmas, Yardleys! And Hapy Birthday, Makeena! I can't believe she's 6 :) Oh, and hooray for all the new blogs. I seriously needed some new reading material.