Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ear wax candles




Last Saturday Brandon came home from work and asked me to so the ear wax candles on him and the kids thought it was pretty cool. For those of you who don't know what they are they are just these candle things that you put in your ear to pull the wax out and to soften it. It's kind of gross but it works. Well Brandon and I thought it would be fun to try on the kids so we talked them into it. Gage was the first and we had to show Makenna so that she would do it too. they were scared at first and then after we started the candle on fire they just sat there and said it didn't hurt. I just thought it was funny that they were so nervous at first and then they did great.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

gross or not, I want one! Where did you get those?

loven it! said...

i saw those at the health food store and thought of you! totally saw the pancakes and thought that was your ear wax. gross. then i realized it was only pancakes!