Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Plane rides

Makenna and Gage got to go on their first plane rides, with us going back east to see my parents. They had so much fun. I was nervous because I didn't know how they were going to be. Gage gets restless and I thought that he would be bouncing off the walls. We decided to take a red eye flight out there and we came back during the day. I like flying at night with them better, even though Brandon and I were dragging the next day. Makenna did great both times but on the way back Gage was not the best until after our layover. After we got back on the plane he fell right to sleep. The airline on the way home was so nice. When we got on the plane they saw that we had kids and they let them go up and meet the pilot. They were so excited and she let me take some pictures. The pilot and the flight attendants were so cute with my kids. I will definitely fly United Airlines again. Makenna and Gage's favorite part of the plane ride was take off and when they were getting ready to land. Makenna kept saying that it tickled her belly.











4 comments:

Crystal said...

Karly is green with envy! My girls have been asking for a plane ride for a few years now--how exciting!!

Mom at Our House said...

That is cool. I am glad they were so good. I would have been so nervous to take a long flight like that with 2 kids.

Nat Lud said...

That's good to know about United. We're going to fly for the first time with our kids this summer! Hope my kids are as good as yours!

Unknown said...

How fun my kids love flying, me not so much with them I am always afraid we are going to crash and how do I save all of them! Silly I know