Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!





























Santa came to our house this year and you know what that means, we were all good this past year. I got a new camera. Yeah! My old one (wasn't even really mine it was Brandon's) was having issues so I kept telling Brandon I wanted a new one and that I what I got. The kids loved everything they got too. They both got scooters. Makenna got a crawling princess baby, some movies, a Fancy Nancy board game, a barbie and a whole bunch of other things. Gage got a lot of hot wheel cars, a road map, Building blocks, movies, a game and a whole bunch of other things too. Brandon is hard to get for and so all he got was a game some shirts and he kept stilling my pillow at night so I got him two new nice pillows. I just love Christmas. Seeing the kids when their face light up to see their presents under the tree, and then when they open them and see what is in side. This year was a great one. We got up at 8:00a.m. and opened present. While the kids played with their toys Brandon and I made breakfast and we ate at 10:30a.m. It was so nice to just relax in the morning and hang out with our family. Brandon's dad called and asked if we were coming out to their house or if we wanted them to come in to our house. We went out to their house at about 1:00p.m. and we ate dinner out there and just visited and relaxed some more. We came home at 6:30p.m. and cleaned up the house a little. It was such a great day.

2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Christmas is the greatest with kids around. It sounds like you guys had a great day

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Merry Christmas...looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and a good haul from Santa!